New! Cross Stitch Patches



Yesterday I went to fix my bicycle, Gajra, at Seksyen 19. Now Gajra is good to go. I left out the stand so it's less heavy now. It rained right after me and Hana were heading home. We had to stop at a gas station nearby. We got ourselves ice creams while we wait for the rain to cease. I've always loved the rain and the atmosphere it brings after. There is no more intrinsically enjoyable time to whiz through a landscape than when the leaves are still dripping and the air is brimming with that crackling newness only rain can deliver. It gives the eyes its crystal clear view of the world. The grass and trees became greener than usual. Fresh green.

I got a meter of cross stitch cloth before getting my bike fixed. I want to sew some cross stitch patches to get some money! Need to get a few things for my bike and new threads. I'm flat broke. I'll be selling them at Noisy during the Overdose gig, the gig at Taiping where The Pips and The Garrison are playing, and at any events from now on. I'm still deciding about the prices.

I love cross stitch! It's so personalize and the designs are way cool. Pixel art! Okay better continue Jah-it!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top tintamanis. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.